Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lightning Struck the - - ithouse- a Rynoboy production

So a quick post to fill you in on all the fun things going on in Casa de Linda....

  • A++!! That's the grade my beautiful washroom gets in its 98.5% finished state. Yes folks Rynoboy has completed his work in my bathroom and it is so beautiful it makes me want to live in it. I will soon take pictures and post them!! Now, all I have to do is choose a paint and get it done!!
  • 4 more sleeps and my oldest birdy will fly the nest....I will miss her quirky little songs, noises and other strange acts of a slightly odd primary school mistress....
  • my den has a beautiful new ceiling, potlights and crown molding courtesy of my wonderful renovator (see a) above) my dining room has a beautiful, elegant medallion and hook up just waiting for the wonderful light fixture that will grace it's wires....also courtesy of same dynamo! Soon it too will have wonderful crown molding that will bring further joy and elegance into my life! Stan really is the man!
  • I'm lovin' hot tubbin! Arctic Spa and Billiards! I really am enjoying the healing properties of it and it enhances our backyard enjoyment tremendously! Sometime in the near future Hubby and I may get to spend some time in it together...alone! Right now our schedules don't match exactly and the rest of the time the gang wants to hang out and enjoy the tub as well. This is great for us to spend genuinely good family talking and relaxing time!
  • Since Kilo's been gone, Hunny is lonely and needs a friend. Last night she went looking for one and almost found a 2000 pound metal one! I guess we weren' t paying attention and she got out sometime while tools and things were being packed away outside. Thankfully a neighbour down the street scooped her up and held onto her until she heard us calling in the street. It only took us 1 hour and 20 minutes to find her!! Today that neighbour received a very nice thank you card complete with LCBO gift card!
  • I'm helping my very good friend with her wedding preparations and planning her Stag and Doe and wedding shower...all very fun stuff!
  • Update on the booby saga....another ultrasound and another biopsy on the 28th of July and then who knows from there....
Well I'm positive there's more but I have paint to choose and rooms to paint!!...soon I'll have some pictures and we can sit down and really talk!

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

I am glad that you got the renos done and that you are pleased with the outcome over all. Ahhh a hottub, I am seriously jealous, but you both work hard and deserve it....maybe grasshopper here will have one one day.
Good luck with the wedding and shower planning....I know you love it but don't show it. Let me know if you need anything.
Keep us posted on the booby.

3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ends up we're doing the major renovation... 2 words for you.. body sprayer
:-)

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home