Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally getting somewhere!

Today is a pretty good day!

Woke up this morning, showered, coffee on and contractor in the yard!! YAY!!!! All this before 7:15 am. Honestly, who could ask for anything more?

Today work has finally begun on my backyard refuge. This is good news as I was really concerned that Hubby might become homicidal if they didn't start soon! The posts are getting dug and placed for start of fence and deck! This soothes the Beast that is my husband

Doctor's appointment this morning provided a little mind rest for me! Mammogram came out clear. The ultrasound not so clear but certainly with much better outcome than first imagined. I have a number of cysts that an upcoming appointment with a surgeon will be biopsied and also another test called a ductogram. This will indicate which ducts may have a problem and require removal which can be handled in day surgery. Overall....very good news I think!

Tonight I am going with my eldest daughter and her man (and his parents) to see the house that they are putting in an offer to purchase on. It's a very nice semi-detached in a really good neighbourhood and they are very excited. That makes me excited for her!

Today is turning into a bright sunshiney day!!

Hope yours is too!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Shouting {{{{{{{{{{{YEAH}}}}}}}}}}}}} from my desk....I am so glad that your boobies are fine!!! I have all those lumps and bumps to and have had to have them drained. I am sure that I will need removal too sometime down the road. This is wonderful news!!!!

I am so glad that the deck is coming together. I don't know how you have kept hubby calm for this long...good work.

DD#1 is buying a home...congrats that is super exciting...God I feel old.

Have a great day and I love you.

Kate

9:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHEW!!!!!

xo

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home