Thursday, May 08, 2008

Girls at the office

I'm a really lucky girl when it comes to co-workers. I have some very good folks that I work with on a daily basis and I have been very lucky that they have become friends as well.

When you have to spend as much time with people it's nice to know they've got your back.

In the space directly to my right I have Sports Illustrated Girl (we'll call her that because she's cute and fashionable and on her last trip away she took a whole bunch of pics that were SI worthy!) SIG is young and she's just a great pleasure to work with! Her role in our department is to assist us with our proposals, contracts and various and sundry other duties that take patience when dealing with all of us!

This is a view of her back because ....well she wouldn't turn around for a picture....

The person that sits to my left is JD....she is one of the most upbeat people I know and frankly I admire her for her integrity! I actually convinced her to come and work in this department and I know sometimes she'd love to wring my neck for that but she doesn't hold it against me....in fact she even still talks to me!
We get to show her face...cause she posed and knew that I was going to blog about the office ladies!

And now for the space that is mine...without me in it!
This is the little space that I use to do all my great work! See my blog! See my collection of Winnie The Pooh stuff on the shelf....I also have a collection of my pool trophies on the shelf. They make me remember that as a team you can accomplish anything!!

So these are the Ladies that I work closest with on a daily basis and this is our environment...one is definitely better than the other. That would be the Ladies...in case you were wondering!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Hi Ladies!

2:53 pm  
Blogger Aimee said...

You are in the work desk picture if you look really closely. Tricky tricky...

9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home