Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A love so great......





....that nothing could keep them apart.



My Oncle Ti-Blanc passed away on Thursday last week. Ti-Blanc had been battling his own health concerns when his wife was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and Tante Therese passed away 3 weeks ago. My mom said he had put aside his troubles to attend to his wife, to ensure that she was comfortable and happy in her last moments.

I can only surmise that once he had said goodbye to her that he realized that he didn't want to fight anymore....he really wanted to be with his greatest love.

My Mom's email to let me know said this and I think this says it all....

Oncle Ti-Blanc died last night. He was very sad with Therese's death. He was at the hospital and went fast and peacefully. I'm sure he is now with Therese and smiling at all of us.

My prayer's go out to the family that is left behind. It must be so painful to lose both your wonderful parents in such a short time!

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."
Author Unknown

4 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Oh my..So much loss.. but I'm not surprised, I see that often..where one spouse follows the other quickly..I hope my parents go like that, either one wouldn't be happy without the other. My thoughts and prayers are with your family

9:23 am  
Blogger MP said...

The pictures are beautiful..You have 2 new angles Linda

10:55 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

OMG Linda, I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family and to your cousins for such a painful circumstance to occur.

In regards to your uncle, at least he is with your aunt and not sitting here heartbroken anymore.

In my thoughts,
Huggs
Kate

1:23 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle passing away Linda, especially so soon after your aunt. It must be a very painful thing for everyone to go through and you and your family are in our thoughts.

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home