Friday, February 29, 2008

He's at it again!

Remember last year at this time my concern for my father's direction in his later years. Yeah that's the one. Remember how I said that I would be big girl about it and be totally accepting....well I still am, but I'm really getting worried about my Mother's safety both mentally and physically.....cause he's joined a gang!

This year he's changed his look (it is a good one Dad!) He does look great don't ya think! Oh he's the one on the far left. He's definitely the Ring Leader! I know this cause there could be no other way!


I love the long copper coloured hair!

In all seriousness, my father is one hell of a team player! He gets himself involved in these great activities down there in the warm regions of the US and he gives it his/her all.

You look faaabulous Dahlink!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

The one on the right thinks he/she is all hot shit in that pink..but I'm telling you GOLD is where it's at..watch it shimmer!!

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home