Thursday, February 21, 2008

What would Jesus do?

So I have to tell you.....I have recently been charged with asking myself "What would Jesus do?" in my daily situations and dealings. I'd also like to mention that the person that suggested this brief discussion in my head was a very important person in my life. I'm not going to specify who cause I don't want to insult anyone but frankly when I heard that my first thought....."Who the FUCK cares what he would have done 2000 years ago in a time that was very different from today!"

So you might ask yourself what am I gonna do about this?????

1) I'm going to take off my shoes and socks
2) get a pedicure and put on some sandals
3) take off these constricting clothes and put on a caftan
4) take a course on making wine out of water
5) pick up an industrial size bread maker
6) brush up on my fish recipes

and last but not least......

7) get me a hot tub so that year round baptisms can happen at my place with little inconvenience and no loss on comfort

Some people just blow me away with their stupid ideas!!!

God Bless you my children! Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Your bad...It's lent for crying out loud!! Bad Linda...
OK I'll play :-)
I will quit my job and rely on the kindness of others that society thinks are asswhipes (see Samaratins in the bible)..so I guess I'll just go to LA and hang out with the Crips and Bloods and let their mama's feed me and I'll talk about salvation.

11:29 am  
Blogger B said...

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!

2:04 pm  
Blogger Carter said...

I'm trying to imagine Jesus in constricting clothes and getting a pedicure and it's not going so well...! LOL

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home