Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2 days in a row.....

I've got nothing! Honestly, I've got nothing to write about. I've been eating properly...or at least as properly as I know how based on the fact that the stupid diabetic clinic still has not set up a time for me. I've been taking the medication the doctor prescribed even though it makes me feel like shit.

I have, however, gone to the GYM...yes you read that right...the GYM 2 days in a row! I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I told Aimee this morning...I'm going because I know I have to but I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER like it! There is nothing nice or fun about going and sweating your ass off and feeling all tired and yucky after. I used the elliptical thing yesterday for 20 minutes then the treadmill for 20. They have this weight thing in the middle that I used to work on my flabby wingspan. Today I only did the treadmill cause I think the elliptical thing hurt my back. We'll see how I feel tomorrow...who knows maybe it was the opposite way around. I think someday I actually might be able to fly cause i feel the flab melting as we speak....OMG! I need a nap and a massage!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

The GYM!!!!!!! I am bowing at your feet...lol I actually loved curves, but I just cannot afford it. Unfortunate because it really did work and I loved the 30 minute thing.

Good on ya babe...kept it up.

1:17 pm  
Blogger Colleen said...

Good for you Linda...I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! Keep it up!!!

6:17 pm  
Blogger MP said...

GYM...the place where you volunteer to sweat and make your body hurt..I've heard of such a place before but never went in the door..it seems very scary..

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home