Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Is it possible....

To be nervous and excited all at the same time?

Today is a big day. Big proposal going to a big company and I'm scared shitless! I'm nervous about this one! This proposal if accepted would be a very good start to the year for me!

I'm excited about pool tonight! We start the playoff games for another chance to go to a regional tournament in June with the grand prize being...yup...you know, the great trip to play in Las Vegas! We have to win playoffs to get a chance to play in those regionals. Some on our team would just say....no problem, we are already qualified but to me the whole purpose of each session is to prove to ourselves and those in our division that we are "IT" . There is nothing better than being "IT" So tonight, I will go out and if they play me...I will KICK some very SERIOUS ASS!

I have to go vomit now! Have a good day folks!!
TTYL!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

GOOD LUCK!! BREAK A LEG!!

You know what...having those feelings makes you feel alive!!!

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

8:53 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Hope it goes through for you.

((((huggs))))))))

9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home