Monday, December 17, 2007

I love the smell of paint in the morning!

See, he didn't really hate me and since no one called to tell him to stop whining I guess he just decided it was going to have to get done to make me stop beating on him!

If I could only find my camera in my total home reno mess....I would have posted some pictures. So for now you are going to have to trust me that my "Sandpiper Beige" walls with beautiful "Decorator White" trim in the hallway looks absolutely lovely next to my "Sundried Tomato" walls with "Decorator White" trim in the kitchen!

It's done. I can rest easy that everyone that enters my happy little abode will never miss the paint chipped smooshy painted walls that were once mine for 9 years!

Hubby did great work this weekend! He even got the new carpet layed on the stairs so they are looking lovely and cushy as well!

To add to his happiness this weekend, Hubby was just a little pissed on Friday when he found out that all this work he's doing to make our home beautiful before our friends come over for our open house...well he's not going to see the look on their faces cause he has to work that night! Yup that's right, the company decided that he has to work Friday night so that he can have Sunday night before Christmas off! He's working on alternate arrangements as I type....maybe a well deserved vacation day....maybe a new job?
Who knows!

So the countdown begins for me....today is Monday and that officially means I have only two more days of work and my holidays begin. I will be off from December 20th right thru to January 7th! I'm so looking forward to hanging around and spending time with my gang at home.

Only 8 days of shopping left till Christmas....are you done?

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

No finer feeling then a completed project. I cannot wait to see all the hard work. It sounds wonderful.

I begin my holidays as of the 19th...oh sweet bliss. And no I have not even started my shopping as the baking has taken up all of my time.

I will be with Aimee on the 23rd...lol

9:51 am  
Blogger MP said...

I can't wait to see the paint job! That is too sad he'll miss the Christmas party... :-(
No, I'm not finished shipping..No I can't believe Christmas is just over a week away..Panic Mode!!!

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home