Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"HOW MANY" shopping days till Christmas??!?!?!?!?

Oh heavens.....when I start getting emails that countdown Christmas I get scared for my sanity.

I Love Christmas....the family gathering, the happy, warm fuzzy feeling of seeing everyone happy and in one place and especially the food!




I hate Christmas because of the shopping! Who cares how many more days of shopping till then...for me that really means how many more days of procrastination before the absolute necessity of fighting the crowds. How many more days of mind bending despondency over what the hell to buy those kids!

So if you are reading this children.....send lists, with lot of suggestions, sizes, where I can find it and I will get busy! Aimee....tell your sisters since they don't bother with my blog!

Thanks, Christmas Crazy Mama Dukes

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

We are getting together soon yes?

I love Christmas too. Is your tree up yet. I'll bring goodies and we'll eat, drink and be merry!

I am big on the emotional eating these days!

9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home