Monday, October 22, 2007

How did this happen?

How did I become the person that people look to?

How did I become the strong one?

How did I become the great giver of advice?

How did this happen?

I'm feeling especially emotional today! I'm feeling little and weak and all I really want to do is hide in my bed and try not to cry. I don't even know why! I'm sitting in my office and I can't stop the tears!

Please don't talk to me, please don't look at me...just let me have my moment of weakness!

And NO, IT'S NOT THAT TIME OF MONTH! , it could however, be that time of life!

It's only Monday and confrontation has abounded this morning and I'm feeling very much like I'm going to have to resolve it and that SUCKS!

Hope you all are having a better day!

3 Comments:

Blogger B said...

How did I become the person that people look to?

How did I become the strong one?

How did I become the great giver of advice?

How did this happen?




Because you're awesome.

Because you're a mom.

Because even when you don't think it, you're usually right.

I <3 you!

Your American daughter.

6:05 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Oh hon...it happened because that's who you are...No that your wee grasshopper is following in your footsteps.

Today's weather sucks, We probably need another long weekend and quite frankly sometimes you can only take so much before you break a little bit.

Take some time for yourself, have a good cry.

11:58 am  
Blogger MP said...

Oh sweetie pie...you the woman..that's why!!

It is 110% OK though to want to have a good cry and NOT be that person.

I truly believe that we are only given as much on our plate that we are hard wired to handle. You can do it!!

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home