Thursday, October 18, 2007

Enter if you dare.....

Last night I was visiting friends that I haven't seen in a very long time. I made a statement that I'm not comfortable in social situations, mostly because I don't like most people.

I'm pretty picky about the people I surround myself with as I get older.

I don't want to deal with people that feel it is necessary to drink until all of the alcohol in a 40 km radius has been consumed and then try and carry on a conversation or even worse sing!
I don't want to deal with people that feel it is necessary to pay enormous amounts of money for their worldly goods, rub it in my face and then don't even appreciate what they have and don't fricking use it (yes, referring to stupid neighbours with hot tub and built in pool that has not been used more than 5 times this calendar year!).
I don't want to deal with people that can't hold an intelligent conversation and feel the need to prattle on about NOTHING of importance or repeat the same uninteresting story over and over until I just want to SHOOT myself!

In fact I just don't wanna deal with anyone that hasn't been pre-approved by the "Linda says you deserve to step within the circle of love" The pre-approved people know who they are! They are good with this! They don't introduce new "people" into the circle before going over the qualifications .

Let's face it ....most people suck!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

I used to associate w/ a million people..go go go , bar bar bar..party party party dinner dinner dinner.. Now...Not so much. If I'm going to make time they have to be pre-approved. I agree w/ you 100%.

8:58 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

amen

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home