Thursday, September 06, 2007

Turn it on again!

WOO FRICKING HOO!



I'M GOING TO SEE GENESIS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!

Are you jealous?

I'm a huge fan of Phil Collins and Genesis! I didn't plan this but sometimes Lady Luck has a way of stepping in and making things happen!

A friend of ours bought tickets for the show at the BMO Stadium this Friday night. He was gonna take his wife for her birthday which is also Friday and they were going to take his parents with them. Apparently the 'rents had a change of heart and decided that they couldn't really go....so he thought of us!

AAAAhhhhhh! I can hardly sit still I'm so excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Genesis reminds me of my mother, and her cassette tape collection, which she stored in this briefcase-type box with a handle...I can almost smell the felt right now!

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home