Sunday, September 02, 2007

Monday 10:29 AM in Cairns

It's 8:30 pm here and we are kicking back eating homemade pizza and watching Jericho. Not sure why we never watched that series when it was on TV, it's awesome! I hear they are possibly bringing it back! I'll watch it!

It's Monday morning in Cairns and baby girl is hanging out with her sleep cronies at the World Sleep Conference. She's probably getting all excited about the people she's meeting and the research she's sharing....she's academic that way!

Haven't heard from her since yesterday morning, our time, when she was just getting ready for bed to be all fresh for her first day! That's good news that we haven't heard from her, it means she's not missing us too much!

We went to Aberfoyle Antique market today. We took Hunny along for the ride. She wasn't letting me leave the house without her. As soon as she saw me dressed in street clothes she was attached to me, jumping on my leg. I really think if she had thumbs she would have wrapped her little paws around my leg and begged to come! She was good in the car and she loved walking around the park.

Anyway, things here are good so don't worry about us Aimee! We're doing fine, we do miss you though!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Jericho is one of my Favorite shows! It is coming back, the fans saved it!!

9:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home