Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I hope you aren't taking this personal.....

We need to have a meeting, Linda is having a core meltdown about "customer X"!

I've been known to take my job very seriously. My clients are LARGE multi-billion $$ companies that command their supply chain, tell their vendors what to do, how to do it and well you get my point.

I believe that my organizational skills, well developed thought process, business acumen and FUCKING FANTASTIC inter-personal skills are what got me to this place in time!

I am great at what I do! I'm not kidding...I really am good. (applying hot sauce to head for shrinkage as you read!)

Okay, so my last statement about inter-personal skills only relates to customers, friends that I like and family. All others...FUCK OFF! You are too stupid to waste time on and if you can't handle the job you were hired for....find someplace else to work!!!

OMG....the opening statement comes from someone in our organization that although I think they have a good understanding of the value I bring to the organization...I think they hate me! The reason they hate me....because I do my job well and make them face the reality of their shortcomings!

Enough said!


Have a GREAT Day! (can you hear the smile in my tone??)

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Yep...I get it...boy oh boy!
You compredo usted!
I'm taking the day off tomorrow to go to six flags, yeah! Other people can deal with the bullshit! Yeah for me!

5:19 pm  
Blogger B said...

so....how did you see that memo, and who died because of it?

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home