Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's hard being green

My daughter's are always on me about my never ending combustibles....aka fluffs, toots, ass gas.
I don't really know why, but myself and Aimee's friend "Sgt. Peacock" have been known to try and outdo each other in our passing of gas while relaxing in the backyard. "Sgt. Peacock is Aimee's age and she literally has come quite close to outdoing me in this area despite her tender years!

Today, I rec'd this and felt it quite appropriate to share it with the Sarge!

She wrote this to me....it made me smile.

It's like the maker's of Dilbert made that especially for us! So this is what if feels like to be famous...kinda.

Excuse me, I gotta go toot.

Between the two of us we feel we could power a small town. Any takers?



2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

That is funny!! I'm not a radom tooter, I don't think my stuff would fule anything. Don't you hate though those silent ones that you can't stop...of course they are the most rancid in the world..I never own up to them.

4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you forgot about your Dad.
LOL

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home