Monday, June 11, 2007

Relaxing the day away!

This weekend was a particularly good, entertaining and yet restful weekend. So why oh why do I feel like I could fall asleep at my keyboard this morning?

On Friday night everyone just disappeared and I spent a quiet evening alone just like most Fridays. Peaceful yet lonely somehow!

Saturday was spent cleaning and preparing to have the 9 Ball girls over for a BBQ to celebrate our greatness. (hopefully someone will send pics for me to post!!!) It was a potluck so everyone contributed! We ate well, we drank well, we laughed ALOT and we strategized about
next session. It was a great evening.

On Sunday, I had everything cleaned up by noon and spent the afternoon relaxing with my buddy Dawn. Softball at 5pm with okay results (tie game) and leftovers for dinner completed the day.

So with all of that rest and relaxation I should be anticipating the hustle bustle of the work week? NOT!

I think I need a vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home