Thursday, June 07, 2007

Spare change for a haircut??

Last night was our Finals for 8 Ball. We lost but have no fear we still have an upcoming tournament for a chance to go to Las Vegas to compete!

I must apologize to the few people that actually read my drivel, that don't understand my pool speak. Really, it's just me venting and I'm sure you got the important stuff (like telling the other guy his opinion counts for nothing and he is a piece of shit in a bag about to be put on someones front porch and be lit on fire to be stomped on!) so no point in going back there.

Colleen and I have great fun making fun of the people around us! It's a sport to us, we are very nice to most people (to their face) including the ones we love! We exercise our talent at the bar when we get together to play pool.

All year there have been a couple of people in particular that we have wondered about their choices in hair styles. A couple of the ladies in the bar have chosen to go for that Rastafarian look with the dreadlocks. For me personally, the look is not a good one...perhaps "rat-nest"afarian would be a better name. Last night we noticed one of these ladies had chopped all her dreaded "Dreds" off and she was sporting what both Colleen and I considered a quite nice "do". Her blonde hair looked quite nice, trimmed and washed! What a difference!

On another note, we decided to take up a collection for one of the other girls in the bar who must have run out of money before the hairstylist was finished because only one side of her head was cut and the other half was left at this very odd length?!?!?!?

I'm not sure why some women choose to take such a funky approach to hairstyle. Honestly, if you need to express yourself...get a tattoo! At least you can hide that if you need to! It's hard to hide bad hair!

3 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

:-)
I'm with you..the tattoo's are good I just don't want to see them all over your neck..ewwwww...
I have a cousin that just cut her dreds off...I have issue w/ white people and dreds..

11:20 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

The half hair cut girl sounds like my neighbours kid. It's black and looks like she had a fight with a wood chipper.

12:51 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

I think half the fun of getting together with friends is to make fun of everyone else who is not in your group (all in good fun of course).

I really am not a fan of the dreds either...the uncleanliness of it really gets to me.

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home