Thursday, April 19, 2007

Princess Cutie Pie!

Oh to be One Year Old again!

Okay, maybe not me, but maybe one of my brood! Honestly I think one is the best birthday!

Tomorrow is my favorite Baby Girl Princess' (outside of my own girls) first birthday. We were invited by her Mom and Dad to attend her little party and it reminded me of the joys of that age!

Princess Iris' Mom and Dad fed us with a fabulously delicious feast fit for a Princess' loyal subjects! ...Kate I really do want that Chicken casserole recipe!!

After eating we moved on to the fun stuff!

Parties mean gifts and gifts are almost as satisfying as shopping when you are a 1 year old little Princess!

Then playing with the new gifts was the next item on the agenda!


Eating this beautiful cake was a thrill for all!


Happy 1st Birthday Little One!!! We love you lots!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

What a sweetie pie!! Do you just pick her up, squeezer her and kiss those cheeks? That's what I would do. Iris is a beautiful name too.

12:08 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

She is just adorable...I was hoping that someone got a picture of Iris in cake eating mode! The cake was just awesome too...I just can't believe that she is one already!

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home