Friday, March 16, 2007

Are we out of coffee?

I'm supposed to be working at home this afternoon....

Why is it that when I work at home Hubby doesn't sleep. Any other time he totally sleeps until at least 7pm, leaving me to work, come home, clean up after whatever mess he made in the morning, prepare, cook and serve dinner! But today, because I am trying to get some shit ass work done...he's in the kitchen banging shit around!

"Oh Shit, are we out of coffee? Fuck, you gotta be kidding me!"


I tried to ignore him....but he wouldn't stop throwing a tantrum until I acknowledged his sorry ass!

"Dear, we have coffee, did you need me to come out to the kitchen and find it for you?

I didn't get up, I think he heard the sarcasm! He found the coffee. I debated making the rest of my life miserable or just laughing at him, trying to get him out of his foul mood.....

So Sweetie, did you find the coffee? You're just needing some lovin' aren't ya!! Okay, well let me finish what I'm working on and I'll take a little break.

Seems to have worked, he finished his coffee, showered and got the hell out of my hair! He's gone to the Sportsman show to drool over all the things we can't afford and he won't terrorize me or the kids again tonight!

So here's hoping your dumbass can find the coffee, his socks or underwear or whatever it is he's missing that's right in front of him!

Have a great weekend!
TTYL

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

hahahahahah that's funny :-)

1:39 pm  
Blogger MP said...

This weekened it was socks..."MP, do we have any clean socks".
"Yeah J they are on top of the dryer"
"Nope, I don't see any"..I march my happy ass downstairs and come up with a pair of socks. It may have been confusing..you see they weren't bundled together....:-)

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home