Sunday, March 11, 2007

All Aboard

Everyone I know is jumping on the bandwagon. The free long distance phone through your cable company bandwagon. Even my parents have gotten on!

I really thought that I would never do this but then I got the phone bill and somebody from our local cable company called and offered me the installation on this new thing all free and stuff.

I caved....all the reasons that I thought I would remain loyal to Bell just seemed to be out the window. Messaging, caller ID, call blocking...all offered by the services of the cable company.


Instead of being very excited...I'm kind of nervous. Not only did the above happen but on the same night....just two hours later....WE LOST POWER! for two and a half hours! Which means we lost CABLE for two and a half hours! Which means had we already been changed over we would have lost out phone for two and a half hours. Granted everyone of us has cellular service but you know what I mean...I know I'm just being silly probably. I know the savings that I'm gonna get from changing over will be huge and hubby can call his Mom in Renfrew, his buddies in California, his buddies in Vegas and all for nothing! That makes me a happy camper!

I can call my Mom in Florida, my cousin in Vancouver, my girlfriend in northern Ontario.

The bandwagon seems like a pretty good deal for now...I hope it's a smooth ride!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

we are on it and love it. Welocome to the club.

12:17 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

I have my phone with Rogers, and hate it. I haven't had phone service in a month. This is 2007! I seriously hope you have better luck than us.

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home