Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Firsts

Last night's events (tell you that in a minute) got me thinking about the excitement of FIRSTS. You know the first smile, the first tooth, the first solid poop, the first step....firsts.

Some first things are exciting for those witnessing them, like those I previously mentioned and my all time favorite " the first real giggle"! There is nothing more heart lifting then hearing your child give a full belly laugh for the first time. It just makes you want to laugh along with them and you usually do!

Some are first things that are only exciting to those experiencing them. The first time someone asks you on a date, the first date itself, the first kiss etc....

There are some firsts that both the person experiencing and those around them are totally excited about....a first day at school, a child's first birthday, a wedding or even this

YOUR FIRST EIGHT OFF THE BREAK!!!!!!!

Yuppers, last night I got my very first 8 off the break in 13 years of playing pool and frankly I'm still super excited about it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Congrats!!
Although I'm not really sure what it means....

9:34 am  
Blogger B said...

what's eight off the break?

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home