Thursday, April 12, 2007

WTF People?

I'm doing this post with great remorse!

I cannot believe that I'm admitting that I have actually gotten pulled into the American Idol craze...I always watch the crazies during the auditions. I do like to laugh! This time during the auditions I found some definite favorites. People that I felt inclined to watch and support, if only within the confines of my own home, since we Canadians can't vote for who we think would be an American Idol!

So people that I liked:

Stephanie Edwards- She got voted off in March and that guy with no talent remained!
Chris Sligh-He got voted off in March as well...and again that guy with no talent remained!

Then April 4th, I almost vowed to not watch the fricking show anymore...my all time favorite Gina Glocksen (and yes I like her more than anyone that is left on the show!) got voted off!

What is the matter with people? That no talent fricking guy and the chick with no talent are both still on the show!

Well last night the bottom two surprised me again! Haley Scarnato and Phil Stacey? Okay the chick with no talent...I get it! But Phil over that guy with no talent again!

I just don't get it. So here's the damn thing....I can't stop watching now because I NEED to see who wins!

I do promise this however!....if that fricking guy with no talent, Sanjaya Malakar makes it to be America's next idol, well let's just say....I won't even watch the next season to see the crazies. I will never watch it again, not even for a laugh!

Go Jordan Go! At 17, you are my next choice for American Idol. Melinda and Lakisha (I love them both!!) will get recording deals whatever happens so I'm rooting for the young talent!

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I think it's stupid too. I don't watch the show but I do tune in every week to see who gets voted off!!!

And you're not alone...

I heard on the radio that if Sanjaya Malakar wins, Simon Cowell will walk off the show and there won't be another season of American Idol.

Then this morning, I heard the dumbest thing on the radio...

"The show is called American Idol - not the next great American singer. Sanjaya Malakar is certainly becoming an American Idol and deserves to win!".

That kid is no more an idol than I am. I mean, I might be a superstar by my own defination, but idol - I don't think I've quite reached that status - at least not yet!!!

Good grief!!!

12:54 pm  
Blogger Aimee said...

I'm cutting the cable

Enough is enough.

I'm sending you to bed with no desert too...while I'm on the maternal kick.

haha

1:51 pm  
Blogger MP said...

J and I watch it ALL the time, he even records and watches it back. We love Jordin and Blake. This Wednesday we are going to see Chris Daughtry (bald guy from last year) in concert.
We even watched American Idol while we were in Aruba. Yes we're back, come visit and see my trip report and some pics..it will be slow but sure and I'll get everything posted.

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home