Monday, April 23, 2007

Building Condos in my Air Filter!

So here's the update....

This morning I went and had a look around the interior of the van after dropping Aimee off at the Go-Train station.

I didn't find anything alive, but I did find some very strange shredded paper all over the floor of the passenger front mat. That led me to do some investigative work....yup, open one of the many glove compartments and there it was the unshred part of the paper!

My guess would be that this is a clear indication that we have a mouse (or family of mice) in the van.

I made a call to my favorite Service Manager Art and he tells me that although it's not an uncommon occurrence......he's got nothing for me! His only advise was that the most common spot for rodent infestation is the air filter! So just go ahead and take that out and you'll likely find what you're looking for!

Silly Man, He really thinks I'm looking for 4 legged hairless creatures! Not me, and I don't care that pink is my favorite colour!! We'll be waiting till it stops with the torrential rains here and Hubby can check it out!

On a hopeful note,earlier today, I had to go downtown to a meeting on Yonge Street! If you know anything about Downtown Toronto, you will know that that there is some PRIME Real Estate.

Maybe the little critters will have jumped ship for more upscale property! One can only hope!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger B said...

air fresheners get rid of mice?

shut the fuck up. if i had received that kind of advice, i would've thrown something.

3:02 pm  
Blogger MP said...

I can't wait until you post like 5 or 6 more times so that picture isn't on the front page. It gives me the hee bee gee bee's.

10:41 am  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh gosh - do you know that I got the willies just hearing about the mice? Now I keep seeing shadows everywhere and thinking they could be scurrying furry creatures...I really don't like them, can you tell?

I hope you didn't drop those mice off in my neighbourhood!

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home