Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So Sleepy, so very very sleepy!

I'm feeling like it should be Friday afternoon, you know, that time where I get home on my couch and curl up and DIE!

Such is not the case, it still is only Tuesday!

There has been a lot of talk lately about being true to oneself, seeking out the things in life that bring true pleasure and fulfillment. So, I'm doing just that and pretending it's Friday. Hopefully my new boss won't notice that I've curled up in the 3 foot space they call my new office space!

Somebody pass me a pillow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I hear ya!!!

But you do whatever you need to do and get rested up...we've got a busy weekend ahead of us!!!

9:50 am  
Blogger MP said...

Are you not working from home? Did they make you work in a closet??

10:14 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Ahhh, I am feeling this way too..poop!

I hope you are feeling perker soon.

New boss, closet, no work from home days...not sounding good.

11:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Ladies but like the song goes...."It's time for a change!!!

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home