Friday, June 15, 2007

Feeling a little nauseous....

Here I sit in my backyard. I should be enjoying the beautiful day. Instead I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach about what the weekend holds for my friends and I.

Things I know:

  1. The Peanuts Gang Rocks! We are a great team that managed to win two divisional championships to get to this very spot!
  2. Colleen is a "Monster 4" that will meet any opponent head to head and come out victorious!
  3. Hal is the highest ranked player on our team and he will never make the mistake of underestimating a lower ranked player in regional play again after his horrible misfortune last year.
  4. Neil, our Captain, is a pleasure to watch when playing pool. He is smooth, concentrated and his quite ability will lead us to victory!
  5. Liza and I are great mid ranked players that step up to the plate and do what we must to keep us in the runnings under pressure.
  6. Ralph and George are new to the team and they both want this as much as the rest of us!
  7. Dean, well Dean is Dean and although he doesn't like to play in pressure situations...he will do his best to kick ass if we need him
  8. We will rock this Regionals and go to Vegas!
I'm going to throw up now and get it all out of my system! I'll keep you posted and all of you that are out there...PLEASE think of us tonight, if only for a moment and send us your good thoughts! If you want to come out and cheer us on tonight we'll be at the Boston Manor in Burlington giving our all to make it to the next round!!!

BLAAAAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home