Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weird Mary is at it again!

While I was away in Quebec, husband became host to Weird Mary...this was the phone call that ensued:

Hubby: The weirdest thing just happened to me...I was pulling out of the gas station at 8th Line and UpperMiddle and this purple haired old broad jumped in my car!

Me: What?

Hubby: She just jumped in, told me to take her to this place over by Sheridan!

Me: (LOL!!)OMG you got caught by Weird Mary! So did you?

Hubby: Did I what....Who the fuck is Weird Mary?

Me: Can't stop laughing....Weird Mary is the broad that jumped in your car ! So did you take her?

Hubby: WTF, She has a name and YOU know her!!

Me: Yeah man...there is video of this broad on YOUTUBE! She exists and you got to experience it first hand...she usually robs her rides of any change they have in the car...

Hubby: very sheepishly....I was fricking stunned! I dropped the bitch where she wanted to go and she robbed me of at least $10 worth of change!

Me: LOL!!!!

Well this morning I stopped off at the bank machine near my house and I saw her...sure as shit she was standing in the middle of the parking lot waving her arms in the air trying to get me to stop! I'm nobodies fool, I had locked my doors and wasn't even slowing for that freak! As I passed she honestly cursed at me for not picking her up!

What a FOOL, to think that I would pick up strangers with purple hair!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

HAHA...lmao....Crazy Mary she one funny bitch. Saying that I would not let her in my car either.
Ps. I don't have any change so I am fearful of what that would translate into.

For shits and giggles you should take you co-worker (the one that you are always encountering the homeless with) on a car ride and have crazy Mary jump in...lol...now that's a YOUTUBE I'd watch.

10:59 am  
Blogger MP said...

OMG....
I learned I don't look at enough Youtube..that's funny!

12:19 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

That is hilarious, Linda! Of course I've heard the many stories of Weird Mary that come from living around here but I can honestly say that I've never encountered her myself. I'll gladly count myself as lucky there as she seems like quite the headcase! At least you can count yourself as one of the lucky ones that has been on the receiving end of a curse from her! I bet that your beloved Hubby will be on the lookout from now on as well..lol.

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home