Friday, July 06, 2007

Bienvenue a la belle province....

Thinking about this trip in the washroom this morning has me reeling....

OMG, tomorrow morning I depart on one of the great adventures of firsts!




First time I've been to Quebec City
First time I've driven to another province as an adult
First time I've been on a road trip with just my girls
First time I've not worried about the vehicle that I'm driving
First time I've been responsible for this type of work related convention (by myself!!)
First time I get to choose when the potty breaks will be
First time I sounded just like my Mom when I said we're packing lunches for the drive, bringing a small cooler so we can make coffee in our room in the morning....(thanks Mom, I learned just great!!)
First time I'm worried about my childhood French skills...will they be good enough for the natives?

Man that's alot of firsts! There are probably more but I'll write about those when I get back next week....in the mean time, don't miss me too much!

Have a great week folks....check back next week and who knows maybe I'll have pictures!!

4 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Oooo, have a fun safe trip!!

9:08 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

I will be heading out to the Frenchies in a few weeks.

Much French...not so much.

9:48 am  
Blogger Jay said...

That IS a lot of firsts - I'm so proud of you, and I hope you've had a really great time!

12:23 am  
Blogger MP said...

hey I'm moving..email me for the new link! mpgarascia@yahoo.com

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home