Thursday, August 30, 2007

Did a dingo steal my baby....already?

Well officially she's only been in Australia for 9 hours or so...but I haven't heard from her! I followed the news, I checked the internet. No planes went down in the last 35 hours so she must be there!

I know that as soon as she's gotten settled in and as soon as she's got some means of connecting she'll let us know she's okay...unless they got her, the dingo's I mean!

So for now, I will be anxiously awaiting her message!

Hugs Baby Girl!
Miss you like crazy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I'm here!!

I love you, but I didn't figure you be online at midnight to chat. No dingos thus far, but I saw a store with digeree doos. Tell Jen she's shit out of luck. The cheapest is about $100. They go up to several thousand a peice. Maybe I'll get her a boomerang if she's lucky.

Love you all.
xoxoxox

11:50 am  
Blogger MP said...

What the hell is a digeree doos...

Linda..are you worried about your baby..or just jealous as hell your not with her :-) lol

I know when I was 21 I went to Europe for 8 weeks and my mom about shit..this of course was before computers and cell phones..technology may have existed but not for the common folk. How did we live through such a stone age?

2:31 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

I want a digeree Doo too. Listen MP in a deep momotone sound:
aaa whum umm umm whummm umm...good times I'm dancing a little jig!

Glad you landed okay...have a great time.

Linda...she'll be home soon. absence, heart, fungus???

3:28 pm  
Blogger MP said...

OOOOOhhhhhhh... I never knew their name!!

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home