Monday, September 10, 2007

I wanted to show video!

I got some amazing video from the concert....I'm computer and camera illiterate! Did I mention that? So until one of my daughters provides some assistance there will be no video... :(

Friday evening we joined our friends at the BMO Field and experienced the return of the old guys. Yes, I say that quite easily. Phil and the boys are old. Aside from an amazing tambourine routine and going between singing and drumming....not much activity on the stage. Phil has not lost that amazing voice..I <3 Phil!

Saturday was spent cleaning, doing laundry and getting the dog groomed for Aimee's return from the land down under. Despite missing a connecting flight in LA she arrived safely in Toronto. Happy to be home and we are happy to have her back!

Today is the start of a busy week, meetings all week and a trip to Calgary on Thursday.

Have a great week folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Oooo Calgary..sounds like quite the metropolitan trip :-)

I can't wait to see the video. Blogger now has an automatic thing that was pretty easy. I just don't have any cool video to share :-)

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home