Friday, September 28, 2007

another addiction to beware of?

It's official....today I officially move into the world of the crackberry. I'm a self proclaimed workoholic and proud of it! I get up in the morning and check my email. I get shivers of excitement when the little envelope shows up with news of a new email. Before I go to bed, I check it again! Now with this little toy

I will be able to check it in bed, in the shower...when I'm having a romantic evening with Hubby!

It's gonna be so much fun! I asked for this. I wanted this! Now I'm kind of scared, 'cause well....Have I told you I'm a schmuck with no technical ability...it took me weeks to get comfortable with the laptop and to this day I still attach a mouse and keyboard to make life simpler! Hopefully I can figure out how to use it competently...I hate looking like a dolt with high tech electronic equipment!!

It's gonna be so much fun!

Just feel the sarcasm as you read my words.......It's gonna be so much fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

I would think the little buttons would be too small for my fat fingers.
Can you go to the internet and blog on the go...THAT would be cool!

8:54 am  
Blogger Colleen said...

You're brave. I friggin hate blackberry's!!!

Have fun figuring it out...I hope the frustration is minimal!!!

11:23 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

oh lord...you're nuts...good luck.

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home