Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I tried but damn thing was taking hours

I'm not talking about hubby either!

I tried downloading the videos to my computer this morning. I started it, went to get my hair cut for an hour and then came back it was only 3% downloaded. After 5 hours the damn camera ran out of batteries and kacked....end of downloading.

I officially give up and if one of my darling daughters doesn't rescue me from downloading hell...oh here they are both to the rescue. Did you know the memory card can go right into my computer. How cool is that!! So apparently it will still take a long time to download but I will get video!

I'm ready to leave for Calgary tomorrow morning at before the sun comes up time and come back at the last possible minute of the last hour of the day...BLAH!

I'll post those video's as soon as I figure out how all this works!

Talk to you Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh Lord, you're so much braver than I...

10:26 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

HAHA...hope you can get that figured out. Shit like that makes me lose my mind and I threaten to snap the damn laptop in half...see if that technique works.

Have a safe trip.

8:56 am  
Blogger MP said...

do you have dsl???
my memory card goes in my computer too and it takes like 4 minutes..hmmm

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home