Thursday, October 25, 2007

Meme Thursday

Mary Pat loves to make me think about crazy stuff! Today, I was expecting to go over for a relaxing visit and what do I find....a stupid meme with the order that anyone who is reading it ...should be going home and doing their homework and telling 7 Random things about themselves.

So because I like MP and I generally do what I'm told...here goes nothing!

1) I love Jerky! Any kind of jerky! Aimee brought us Emu and Kangaroo jerky back from Aussie Land...haven't tasted it yet, but I'm very excited about it. Every Tuesday night at the pool hall there is a guy, I call him the "jerky guy" and he brings me new meat! He is a god! A Beef Jerky God! Hubby doesn't even mind that I call him that as he too loves the "jerky guy"!

2) I wear sandals until the snow falls. I hate closed toe shoes and I hate socks even more! There is just something about enclosing my little tootsies that makes me sad. Some people strip to their undies when they get home from work...me it's back to barefoot.

3) I loved being pregnant. I was the happiest girl when I was carrying my babies! There is just something so special about carrying a little life inside of you and being able to indulge guilt free in whatever foods your little heart desires all at the same time! Sheer HEAVEN I tell you! I also liked being "barefoot and pregnant!!"

4) My two favorite condiments are mustard and vinegar. I think I got this from my Mother. (at least the love for mustard) When making a sandwich, it must have lots of mustard...in fact maybe more mustard than meat! I eat vinegar on my fries and gravy and on my plain potato chips. Some think that is very weird.

5) I love to drive! I would drive to the ends of the earth! My idea of a great trip would be to jump in my vehicle with no limits to time or money and go wherever the path led me! I love adventure when it's share with someone you love! I wouldn't want to do that kind of thing by myself!

6) I cannot start the day in a good mood without doing the daily crossword puzzle. I used to do this privately and not tell anyone because I felt a little foolish to have this kind of need, but one day hubby caught me doing it on the weekend and now he's hooked as well. When we get old we are still gonna get along fine cause I love his mind!!

7) I'm not a quitter! I've never successfully quit anything in my life! I've tried giving up smoking, over-eating and even cursing! Nothing works as I have no willpower! I'm also not a starter! I've never started exercising, dieting or killing anyone, even though I've often thought that quitting or starting any of these things would solve many of my health issues!

I'm off for a long weekend now...going home to supervise the installation of porcelain tiles on my kitchen floor starting tomorrow morning. That reminds me, I really should take some before and after pics...

Have a great weekend folks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Good Girl! I don't quit much either. smoking, eating bad things..I don't drink alcohol much anymore.

Now do the bare tootsies have polish..do you do they pedi? Or are they gross toes? I know TMI..I'm just curious.

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home