Wednesday, October 31, 2007

and the winner is......

Me!

Got a phone call late yesterday afternoon that I was the winner of an 80GB iPod classic. That's right, a business card into a fish bowl at a conference can lead to much more than an unwanted salescall!

Nice huh!

Yeah real nice....except not sure if you remember that I am technologically stunted! I don't understand stuff like this and I don't feel that I want to get to know the stuff by reading some manual!

Kind of like my crackberry (that I still can't use the phone on, but that's another story!) I know how to use the basic things in the crackberry....i can answer and send email, play the brick game and use the messenger feature....but aside from that...nothing! In fact I haven't figured out how to send or accept meetings in the calendar portion of it and that really sucks! I can put in an appointment for me...but then I have to use my regular computer to schedule a meeting that might require the presence of others.

So the prize goes to the Tiling Queen, who conveniently got hers swiped from her backpack and she'll actually take the time to use it! Plus she's deserving!

I think she'll appreciate it more than I ever would!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Chances are that that iPod was purchased from my company..that is what I do. We sell a bunch of different brands at a discount to companies that are using them for premiums or incentives :-)
Learn something new everyday.

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home