Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, Monday, won't go away!

Not my favorite day of the week.

Monday's should bring wonderful new adventures for a new week, don't ya think? Not buying it are you?

I don't buy it either! On Monday mornings it's hard to get out of bed. It's hard to get geared up for the stuff you have to do because WHO can remember what/where they left off on Friday.

This morning...I had a 7:00 am breakfast meeting. Who scheduled this? Me....I am a complete imbecile at times and really on Friday when I was trying to close the deal I would have agreed to almost anything. So I guess on Friday, having to get up early and be out the door by 6:00 am didn't seem like a problem!

Reality check! BIG PROBLEM! Honestly! I could barely get outta bed this morning and holy jumping I was cranky with myself since there was no one else up and around to be cranky at!

Made the meeting, closed the deal...so I guess all is not lost.

Leaving the house that early is not without it's problems though! I forgot my lunch and even worse.....I forgot to throw on the crockpot.

Saving grace.....Aimee is home to turn on dinner.


So tired.....need a nap! Hmmm.....hungry to!

Damn Mondays!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Sounds like mine, just add in a kid that has not slept in 4 days!

me

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home