Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Friday Morning!

I think Mary Pat has convinced herself it is her job to ensure that my brain get the mental gymnastics training required to keep fit! She's tagged me again!

So here is my early morning attempt to appease the masses!

7 Random/Weird things about me....

  1. I hate going to work but I love to work. I really hate getting up in the morning and wasting time showering, dressing, putting makeup on, making lunch and commuting the 12 minute drive to work. It just seems like such a waste of time when I could just get up, make coffee and hit the computer.
  2. My day cannot start properly without my coffee and crossword. I need the stimulation that both bring to ensure I'm not thinking totally inside the box all day! Even on the weekends Hubby and I have coffee together while doing the Saturday and Sunday Stumpers!
  3. I simply adore Winnie The Pooh! I have a tribute to Pooh on my butt! It looks like this sort of. I got the tattoo on my 34th birthday because I love Pooh and wanted to be able to say...."I have Pooh on my butt!
  4. I love mustard. I love it to the point that I could and have eaten mustard sandwiches.
  5. I love my children immensely, but some days, I don't really like them and I'm not afraid to tell them!
  6. I have very few people I would call friend, but those that get that title...I would give them the world if they needed it and asked!
  7. I hate memes and emails that ask you to forward them but I do them anyway cause I a) I feel obliged to do the memes since someone took the time to think of me and type my name (MP!) and I'm kind of supersticious about the emails ....I mean I wouldn't want to lose my luck/money/sex drive/arm/leg/sense of humour if I didn't forward to 5,000 of my best friends in 30 seconds! That would just be horrible!
So now it's done and since I really only want to read about weird things if you want to write about them...I'm not tagging anyone, but I will throw out the idea if you need something to write about....

Have a great weekend folks, mine is being spent getting estimates on a new furnace and plumbing for my main bathroom.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

YEAH!!

Pooh on your butt..that is funny!
I love Pooh too..and Tigger and Eyeore..Roo..Oh Bother..I like them all!

New furnace..OUCH..we did that last year, boy what a difference!

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home