Thursday, March 06, 2008

Miss Me, But Let Me Go

Miss Me, But Let Me Go
Author Unknown

When I come to the end of the road,
and the sun has set for me.
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little—but not too long,
and not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that was once shared.
Miss me, but let me go.

For this is a journey we all must take, and each must go alone.
It’s all a part of the master’s plan, a step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart, go to the friends we know.
Bear your sorrow in good deeds. Miss me, but let me go.


Early this morning the world lost a wonderful kind man and my best friend Colleen lost her Dad. It's a very sad time for her and her family.

It's a very sad time for us, as Colleen's friends, to find ways to help her find the strength to remember the good times and know that her Dad is always looking down on her and her family.

Always in our thoughts and prayers!

We love you Colleen!



2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

:-(
I left her a note...

It's tough when your friends are hurting..

HUGS to you all..

9:27 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Ohh Colleen. I can not even begin to imagine what she is going through. When you are speaking to her again send her our love.

Let me know of any arrangements.

Your a good friend, Lin.

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home