Thursday, May 01, 2008

Photo a day for May

Alright I'll play!

According to MP someone decided this would be fun so since I hate to be left out of anything...here goes...

This is the man that makes my heart sing! He puts a smile on my face and he makes me giggle everyday. He is the man that I will sit on the back porch with (when it's built) in my old age. Hopefully the porch is paid for by then....Since this picture was taken on the last day of 2007 his hair has taken the colour of "Arctic Blond" and it's quite stunning with his lovely husky blue eyes (you'd be able to tell if he weren't smashed and squinting so much).

This picture was taken at New Year's and he's half in the bag here. He's most annoying in this state but he still makes me laugh and that's part of the reason I know that it's forever.

Isn't he handsome! He's mine and I'd fight ya for him!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Yeah!!
He looks like a teddy bear.. :-)

Do I get to suggest photos w/ you too? I want to see a picture of Linda as a little girl!!

4:39 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

LOL...he's hot!

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home