Monday, May 05, 2008

I've lost my camera cord......

I've lost my camera cord and I don't know where to find it.....

The house is in total disorder. The renovations have begun and there are people here tearing a big hole in my wall as we speak. It's a good thing though...the patio door is finally going in. It was supposed to go in on Friday but the rain caused a delay and so here we are.

We went out Friday evening and looked at hot tubs. The company that we want to deal with were having a sale on used tubs so we went to have a look. We decided that it wasn't the best way to go. The savings didn't really make up for the fact that we couldn't get the ozonator/saltwater virtually maintenance free tub that we wanted and the fact that there is no warranty on used tubs....well you get my point. It's kind of like buying a used car....when you don't know who had it, how they cared for it and all that stuff. We see the way our stupid neighbours care for theirs....they don't! So bottom line, we ordered the tub we wanted. We got a great deal because we know the owner of the company. We saved almost 50% off the price of the tub. We are very pleased and the tub is being delivered in the first week of June, which gives us time to get the deck built (we hope!).

So when I find my cord to download pictures, I will make up for the days I've missed!! I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

congrats on the hot tub...so exciting.

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home