Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Irregularity is a big problem! Happy Blogversary to me!

So apparently it arises again to plague me! Irregularity that is. My daughter over here at Aimee's blog is complaining again about it! She's ragging on everyone. Apparently we are all delinquent.

Recently I have been haunted by the consequences of my irregularity. Yesterday I had some major dental stuff done that is mostly caused by my lack of regularly drinking milk, regular flossing and going for stress relieving therapy that would cause me to stop grinding my teeth (which is about the one thing that I do regularly).

I have not been blogging as regularly as I would like because I have been busy babysitting my new little charge, my new little job and I have been extremely lazy. This could also be because I have reached my one year blogversary (yes, exactly one year today) and have become disenchanted with the fact that everyone else has also become disenchanted and no one is blogging regularly. In fact, some people are even getting people to "guest blog" for them. This is a very interesting concept.

Anyone wanna "Guest Blog" for me and get my kid off my back? If not...well, I will make a valiant effort to become a more regular blogger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Happy one year!

1:53 pm  
Blogger Aimee said...

Happy one year mama dukes!

And, I'm not on your back! I just need a break sometimes and I love blogs...what can I say?

Love You!

DD#2

3:31 pm  
Blogger B said...

1. I would TOTALLY guest blog for you.

2. I grind my teeth too (because stress is my middle name). Now, I sleep with a plastic mouthguard. It's a thin one though...not some crazy football mouthpiece or anything.

3. HAPPY 1st BLOGGERVERSARY!

And the last one isn't a number so much as a question--why is Aimee's dog living with you? Or am I confused?

9:46 pm  
Blogger Aimee said...

Because I am her daughter :) (DD#2)

And I'm at university

And I work too much to give Hunny the company she deserves :(

Hope that clears things up!

Aimee

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home