Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm hooked on Jack!

Who'd of thunk! 43 and hooked on Jack! No, no not the alcohol! Jack Johnson! I was listening to Jack in my car on the way to work this morning and I could not get his songs out of my head all morning! I actually had to go out to the car and get the CD. I'm listening to it this afternoon! Friday afternoons at work are sooooo good! Catch up on paperwork, listen to good tunes. Who could ask for anything better?

Thanks Girls for the intro to Jack Johnson and frankly if you haven't heard of Jack...you gotta give it a try. He's pretty cute as well!
BTW, I need a new Brushfire Fairytales and his new one as well!

Have a great weekend all!
TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I love Jack Johnson! He's my husband!

(when I say he's my husband, you have to keep in mind that I am a delusional polygamist--I am also married to johnny depp, colin firth, and several older gorgeous men that are so far out of my reach that it's insane I even call them my husbands)

Find his song "Sittin' Waitin' Wishin'" it's one of his newer releases and it's awesome

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home