Friday, January 27, 2006

Knight Rider.....a singer?

I think not!
Found the link to this little diddy on somebody else's blog (can't remember who, but "thank you" whoever you are!). Yes I borrowed it!

I remember as a teenage girl growing up racing for the TV to watch David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight on Knight Rider. I thought he was the BOMB! So hot and sexy. I know, my daughter's are probably reading this and saying "Yup and you wore pink and blue eyeshadow with blue mascara Mom"

Makes me proud to have adult children!

He's still kind of cute in a dorky kind of way! Oh SHUT UP! Don't want to hear it.
If nothing else GREAT for a laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I knew that!!!

He's more famous in Europe for his singing than he is in the US for his acting!!!

I had a grade 6 teacher who looked just like him. He was new to our school and we were the first class to be taught by him. For a good part of the year we actually thought we were being taught by the Knight Rider!!!

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home