Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Booked

I'm booked but not for the destination vacation that I would love to be taking. I'm booked for surgery on September 11th to have the blocked ducts and the benign tumors removed. That's right! The results of the biopsy are in and they are benign. This is a great relief.

The surgery they have planned for me is a one day procedure and according to the surgeon I should recover completely in a week to 10 days no problem! The only reason that we are taking all the bad ducts and the tumors out is for future protection. No sense leaving bad stuff in the body that might cause problems.

Just thought I'd share that cause some folks have asked and I think some folks have been afraid to ask....

Fear not my friends...it seems like all is well!!!

More updates when I've got more time....

{HUGS}

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I'm so, so, SO RELIEVED for you (and your family) that your results are all negative!!!

I love the word benign. I might have to add it to my list of favorite wordss. Actually, I may even try to use it in a sentence once a day!!!

12:03 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

That is great news hon. I bet that the whole family including yourself are breathing easier.

Good luck with the surgery, I am glad that they gave you something quick and that they are being proactive.

Huggs.

9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME..while recovering I think you need a laptop, remote..be waited on hand and foot...puppy kisses optional.

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home