Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lost Sperm moving in the wrong direction

Today is gonna be one of those days! You know the kind, where you get up, stub your toe, the shower spews cold water at you even though you know you tested it to ensure it was warm enough, but not too warm...then you can't get the damn soap dispenser that you paid way too much money for to give up the new shower gel that you just pored into it.

Yup the kind of day that just SUCKS!

This morning, I was an active participant in all of the above and even more disturbing was the pattern on the back window of my van that was all I saw as I backed out of the driveway at 7:05 am this morning....Honestly it looked like someone had misdirected all these giant sperm up my back window to the roof of the van...they were all swimming in a line...AHHHHHH! Where were they all going? What was all this about? I was very afraid for any unsuspecting uterus' that may have been out and about early this morning!

Very Disturbing! It took two squirts of window cleaner and at least two active minutes of the back window wiper to finally rid me of the disturbing view.

So distracting was it that I totally wasn't paying attention and ended up on the exit ramp to the highway to Toronto instead of the little side street where we usually get our coffee at the local Tim Horton's! I actually had to get off the highway at the next exit and make my way back to the coffee shop and the train station to get Aimee on her way to work.

Yes, Aimee was with me.....She was calling me Grumpy Bear and laughing her pretty little ass off at me the whole way.

Let's hope the rest of the day gets better....

PRAY FOR ME!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Ah hahaha

Love starting the day off with a good laugh!!

8:54 am  
Blogger MP said...

I read the title and thought you were going to annouce you were pregnant...
Now see what a great day you actually had??

8:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aimee...laugh it up little girl...your day will come!!

MP...OMG NO! That is NOT happening to me ever again...Okay so when you put it that way...a much better day!

9:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL MOM

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home