Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Friends!!!!

Today marks a special day!!

My very good friends share their birthday. This is because we do everything together! Just kidding...just a very neat coincidence!

We'll start with Colleen...because she reads this blog. Please head over and wish her a Good One!!

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!

Now yours may not be a so-called "special" birthday, BUT you my dearest, are VERY special and I'm honored that you are my friend! I hope you have a wonderful day and a fantabulous year!

Now let's talk about Dawn...Dawn is turning 40 today. For her birthday I won $400 at Bingo just after midnight last night and since I love her so much, I shared. Alright then, you caught me..I shared because that's just the deal we have, we split all our winnings 50/50. But it was nice to hand her the cash, usually it's her handing it to me. I also got our friend George the Bingo caller to announce her birthday....since I'm older she had thought I might forget!

So now to you my dearest Dawn....


HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY!

You deserve only the best and my wish for you this year is that you get all the things you desire! I love you bunches!!

So to both of my dear,dear friends, all the best!

{{HUGS}}

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

My 40th is next Friday. Can I have $200??

10:25 am  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thanks friend (sniff, sniff). The honor is mine!!!

10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home