Friday, October 27, 2006

Pool Nazi's and Other Ramblings

Can I just impart to you the knowledge that our 9 Ball team sucks! It's confirmed that the only thing we can clearly be good at on that team is finding "nice" nicknames for all the jackasses we play against.

Last night I played a much higher ranked fucktard that annoyed me to the bitter end. I was playing well and at one point early in the game I was tied with him. Considering he has to get double the amount of balls that I had to get...well let's just say I should have won and I didn't.

It seems that our team togetherness is being threatened by a member of the team and frankly I'm not sure what to do about it! I've been told by the "Pool Nazi" that she isn't playing with us next session unless the "Rude Accountant" goes. In fact, Aimee was kind of insulted by something the "Rude Accountant" said to her as well and normally she doesn't have issue with her.

Anyway, the placard boards are coming out this weekend so that we can at least try and get some votes for Wildcard! LOL!

On another bright note, it's Friday morning and truly I need it to be Friday at 5pm so that I could be on my way home to the warmth of my loving family! I love Friday nights. After a long week it's nice to know that you can go home, throw on the old track pants and slippers and only do what you wanna do! I like the weekends as well but there is a underlying resentment that relaxation is really not what's gonna happen. In two days you must sort out the grocery status, the cleanliness of the house status, the laundry status, the esthetics of the yard status....and the list goes on! It gets to feel a lot like work except you don't get a paycheck for it!

So I've officially started my Christmas shopping. I got Hubby and Aimee's main gift. I'm very excited about that! I must say that the reason that I don't usually start this early is because I can't contain my excitement. This years gifts are kind of fun things that I wish I could give them NOW...but I won't I'll control myself! The other reason that I don't usually start this early is because I am sure that I will buy way to much stuff, hide it and forget where I put it. In the past when I've bought the odd gift really early, I've forgotten where I put it and not found it until birthday time!

Anyway, it's time to get it into gear for the day.

Have a great weekend folks! {{HUGS}}

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

You know it's a good gift if you really can't wait for them to have it!

I need to start my shopping I guess if I'm going to be out of service during the 10 days before chirstams.

As for pool...urgh. I will get better, with practice. Don't kick me off the team :( Vegas here we come!

8:48 am  
Blogger MP said...

I love the word fucktard, I need to try to use that in a sentence today.

9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home