Monday, October 23, 2006

Dance the night away....

Friday night was Hubby's ball banquet. Every year we attend this over-priced affair for the opportunity to eat horrible food, dance to bad music, watch other teams get awards, trophies and jackets and spend some time with the folks we spend some of our spring and summer with and allow hubby to spend some time with the guys before the long winter snuggle up.

Now, Hubby is not the most athletic round boy around. In fact we (my girls and I) nick named him Bam-Bam, mostly for his cute little running technique. The one thing my husband is...dedicated. Hubby would miss work to participate in a late 9pm ball game, that's just the kind of guy he is. He's not a great runner, he's not a great batter, but he has the biggest heart of all the men I know. In fact he breaks his heart everytime he misses a ball, doesn't get a hit or gets out on base. He's very hard on himself.

Back to the banquet...now this is an event that many look forward to. I am not one of those many. Normally by 10pm I'm so wishing I was anywhere but there.

This year was different for some reason, I really don't know why! Some things remained the same.

1) Our team had the best turnout from the men's division!











Don't they look all nice and respectable!!!

2) The food SUCKED! I think this year was the worst in all the years that we've been attending!

3) A pregnancy was announced...Congratulations Matt and Danielle!!!



Some things were definitely different.....



One Stolen Trophy!







Still all pretty normal fun.

Add Alcohol, lots and lots of alcohol and the real booty shaking begins!



The boobies get played....



The big money comes out...



The relaxation mode kicks in...



I don't really know what happened.....Must have been a full MOON!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Haha

Fun times...

10:29 am  
Blogger B said...

lol and why aren't YOU in any of these pictures?!?!?!?!?!

6:43 pm  
Blogger MP said...

Crazy Kids...Yeah and where were you??

9:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Y'all....how can I take pictures and be in them at the same time....when and if i get some from another source...I might put them up. But really, I hate having my pic taken so why the hell would I ever post a pic of myself!

12:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home