Thursday, September 28, 2006

Meme Fun

I stole this from AmyD, who stole it from someone else. Actually I was hoping that this would provide something for me to write about….since I’m always looking for ideas and nobody cares about what I had for lunch I’m told!
ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Not so much…
2. A morning person? Yes, Yes I am and proud to admit it!
3. Are you a perfectionist? All the time, and it gets me into so much fricking trouble!
4. An only child? Nope, a younger brother
5. Catholic? Yup, not practicing though…
6. In your pajamas? Not so much….
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? nope
8. Okay styling other people's hair? Why ever would I want to do that? I have problems with my own hair!
9. Left handed? Yup!
10. Addicted to MySpace? Addicted to what? MySpace??
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Again, not so much. In fact, probably more comfortable around the less smart gender
12. Loud? Sometimes a little too loud I’m told!

DO YOU:
13. Bite your nails? Not right now, that’s what acrylic nails are for!
14. Get paranoid at times? Are you talking to me?
15. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Regrets….I’ve had a few…
16. Curse frequently when you get mad? Potty Mouth Linda is my other name!... ;o)
17. Enjoy country music? Ewww!
18. Enjoy jazz music? Some
19. Enjoy smoothies? ummm! Smoothie goodness! Joy of the Magic Bullet!
20. Enjoy talking on the phone? Hate the phone
21. Have a lot to learn? TONS
22. Have a pet? Two dogs, Pitbull and Yorkie
23. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? Story of my life until I met Hubby! Ask my kids!
24. Have all your grandparents died? Sadly yes! I miss you Grandmaman!
25. Have at least one sibling? Didn't we already discuss this?
26. Have been told that you are smart? It’s been known to happen on occasion!
27. Have had a broken bone? Broke my wrist tripping over an extension cord! Can you say DUMBASS!
28. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Of course. Allows me to pick and choose who I want to talk to!!

HAVE YOU:
29. Changed a diaper? Lots of them,Thankfully the kids are fully potty trained! ;)
30. Changed a lot over the past year? not so much, dropped a pound here and there
31. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? Maybe?...
32. Had surgery? The usual childhood stuff and then a couple due to children and wanting to stop that nasty process!
33. Killed anyone? Many times, over and over in my dreams!!
34. Had your haircut within the last week? nope

LAST PERSON WHO:
35. Slept in the bed beside you? My Hubby, oh wait, does the Yorkie count?
36. Saw you cry? Probably one of my daughters, Aimee can you confirm this?
37. Went to the movies with you? Aimee
38. You went to the mall with? I hate the mall! But I guess that would be my girls as well.
39. You went to dinner with? The whole damn fam, unless chicken strips at pool counts as a meal and that would be Aimee again…do we see a pattern developping?
40. You talked to on the phone? Company President
41. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? Hubby and kids this morning leaving for work!
42. Broke your heart? You have to have a heart to have one broken!
43. Made you laugh? Co-worker that said something stupid in a meeting…you know who you are!!!

WOULD YOU RATHER?
44. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither!
45. Be serious or be funny? Funny, of course!
46. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim, if I have to drink it!
47. Die in a fire or drown? This is an AWFUL question!!!!!
48. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Hello?! Parents, of course!

ABOUT YOU!
49. What time is it? 11:03 am
50. Name? Linda
51. Nickname(s)? Lin, MamaDukes, Bitch, Wifey
52. Where were you born? Kapuskasing, Ontario
53. What is your birthdate? March 5
54. What do you want? What a stupid question!, who gets what they want anyway!
55. Where do you want to live? Exactly where I live now, except with all the renos done and the backyard cleaned up
56. How many kids do you want? Want?? Are you kidding, I have 3 fabulous daughters, refer to question #32 where we stopped that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Two Blogs in one day?!

Sassy...

2:25 pm  
Blogger MP said...

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? With the cats and my pillow
2. A morning person? I have to be Monday thru Friday.
3. Are you a perfectionist? Not so much.
4. An only child? I was raised as one but I'm adopted and I know I have step siblings out there somewhere.
5. Catholic? Yes I am, mass every Saturday w/ mom and dad.
6. In your pajamas? Nope.
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? nope
8. Okay styling other people's hair? Stupid question, NO
9. Left handed? Nope.
10. Addicted to MySpace? I'm not 12.
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Nope.
12. Loud? Sometimes a little too loud I’m told! (ditto)

DO YOU:
13. Bite your nails? Yep
14. Get paranoid at times? No..
15. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Oh yeah.
16. Curse frequently when you get mad? Yes....
17. Enjoy country music? Nope.
18. Enjoy jazz music? Yes but Blues better.
19. Enjoy smoothies? Yes but I don't have them very often.
20. Enjoy talking on the phone? On the phone ALL day long, so I hate the phone at night.
21. Have a lot to learn? TONS
22. Have a pet? Patches and Rocky the cats.
23. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person?No, not so much.
24. Have all your grandparents died? Last one died in 1987. Never knew my grandpa's.
25. Have at least one sibling? See #4
26. Have been told that you are smart? Only at work and at trivia night.
27. Have had a broken bone?Other name is Grace.
28. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Work and cellphone.

HAVE YOU:
29. Changed a diaper? Started baby sitting as a young teen, lots of diapers.
30. Changed a lot over the past year? Yes since I got the new job.
31. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color?Oh I'm sure
32. Had surgery?Nope!
33. Killed anyone? Yes, I'm typing from the prison library..stupid questions.
34. Had your haircut within the last week? Just last Saturday!!

LAST PERSON WHO:
35. Slept in the bed beside you? Rocky the cat.
36. Saw you cry? Hubby when my cousin died.
37. Went to the movies with you? Hubby
38. You went to the mall with? I hate the mall, I went by myself.
39. You went to dinner with?My entire office, we went to Bice in Chicago on Tuesday night.
40. You talked to on the phone? Some customer named Bev in Canada.
41. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? Hubby this morning.
42. Broke your heart? Have no idea.
43. Made you laugh? Co-worker today talking about our building inspecter.

WOULD YOU RATHER?
44. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither!
45. Be serious or be funny? Funny, of course!
46. Drink whole or skim milk? Only option is 2%
47. Die in a fire or drown? Drown..fire would be way to painful.
48. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Hello?! Parents, of course!

ABOUT YOU!
49. What time is it? 12:07pm CST
50. Name? Mary Pat
51. Nickname(s)? MP, MPQP, Honey, Sweetie, BB.
52. Where were you born? St. Louis, Missouri
53. What is your birthdate? Nov 10th
54. What do you want? World Peace and a new bathroom.
55. Where do you want to live? On an Island with beautiful weather year round...then back to St Louis after the island life gets old.
56. How many kids do you want? 1

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home