Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BLAHhhhhhh!

It's only Tuesday and I'm wishing it were Friday at 5pm. Then I could just be hanging out at my Mom's shooting the breeze.

Has it been a long week for you so far??

Thought I would do some blog cleaning today. I know I owe some pics of hubbie's tattoo (he and I are temporarily not speaking over vehicle issues) I also owe some pics of my backsplash...
Voila!


and another view



What else have I got outstanding to you guys??? Oh yeah pics of the cottage we went to back on the Aug 1 long weekend. Well Blogger Photo's are being persnickety and not allowing me to get the photos....we'll try again later!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

I know what you mean. I'm commenting for a while and not blogging then I'll have lot's to say.
What about the porch..or fence??

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home