Friday, September 01, 2006

I Love it!! My Wife's gonna hate it!

Did I tell you my husband is my best friend? He's the love of my life, my soul mate, my life!

He's also very skid! His taste in music is somewhat diverse. He listens to Death Metal, Thrash, Punk Music and to make me happy, Michael Buble, Elton John, The Eagles...you get my meaning. Where music is concerned our tastes are extreme opposites.

This is also the same in our taste in tattoos! I have none other than "Pooh" being carried away by balloons on my ass.

He has this....



He is SKID!!! ....but I love him!

The artist that put this on his arm did a fabulous job, despite my lack of interest in this type of design work...it looks great! The detail is amazing and as soon as the healing is complete I will take a photo and replace this Slayer album cover picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

You have Pooh on your ass...lol...where is the picture of that?

I gotta tell you I am NEVER getting a tatoo..I'm the chick w/ only my ears pierced, there is no way I'd ever on purpose have someone come near me with a needle full of ink.

The thought of child birth scares the hell out of me, if I ever get pregnant I'll have to have a c section..

8:59 am  
Blogger B said...

hahaha how did I know that and not colleen??

12:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...so apparently the tattoo is not something that I show or tell the world about until now!
Teehee...I got it when I was 35 as a gift to myself because I always wanted one!
...and cause i always wanted to be able to say..."I have Pooh on my butt"

12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home